Sunday, May 17, 2009

Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Jones

We went to Lemuel's and Rachels reception in Payson. We got to meet Rachel for the first time, we loved her of course. She is a sweet and beautiful woman and we are so happy to have her in the family. I think she will be a great asset to the family and I know she is going to be great for Lem. For those of you who have not met her yet, I know you will love her she is the best. I am sure Lem agrees.

We wish them the best of Luck!




Rachel the Beautiful

Jones and more Jones.


Visiting together.


Lem and Katie


Pat and I met in Payson I drove up from the valley with the girls after seeing our new family addition Kord Renton Hatch, Pat drove from snowflake with Keith after he got off work.


Uncle Dan says, "Ahhhh" he misses Dusty's famous head rubs.


Loving being together: Paula and Dusty


Me loving the cutest boy in town.

I asked the boys if their dad came. They said yes he is the one without the beard. So here they are Clyde and Shelly.













Featuring more of the Jones family Rowen and Kaleb, Eddie and Dusty

Mary and Paula, Table Art by Pat, Sarah and her daughter Star

No comments: